As a customer service manager, you will be in charge of managing outsourced call centers and handling customer issues for high customer satisfaction. For the goals, you need to lead your team and cooperate with related teams. This roll must understand call center process, repair center process, company process and Japanese electrical appliances business. Your experience in people management, building partner company relationships, and customer service will be critical in the team and stakeholders. This is opportunity to join growing robot culture in Japan as a member of leading edge global home robot company. You are able to plan and execute new service offerings for iRobot products in Japan and possible to enhance it to global by co-working with other regions' team not only APAC but also US and EMEA.
- Manage call center partner companies with service levels, talk times, escalations, quality at score, etc.
- Managing effectively and efficiently, day-to-day customer complaint escalations and claims
- Manage all customer contact volume forecast
- Continually explore ways to improve the call center efficiency by reviewing tools used, scripts, training, continual quality improvement processes
- Plan and introduce new services in order to gain repeat business and attract new customers
- Analyze and monitor the call center performance in terms of KPIs, reviewing statistics, customer feedback and calibration sessions with the global team
- Manage customer service team members through management of an effective organization and processes
- To undertake any other duties reasonably falling within the scope of the post. Any other duties as agreed by the line manager.
- Change the world
- Keep No.1 position
- Be professional
- 3 plus years of experience in Technical/Customer Service Management as line manager, including help desk and/or customer call center environment. Experience managing in a high-tech environment is required; consumer electronics preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience managing third party organizations including outsourced call centers
- Experience identifying, selecting, and managing external vendors and providers necessary to deliver required support at appropriate standards.
- Proven ability to identify and remove organizational inefficiencies
- Managing and delivery of budgets
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Target and process driven
- Excellent negotiation, persuasiveness and overall verbal and written communication skills
- Strong medium and long term forward planning, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Microsoft office tools expert
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate in native Japanese
- Business level English skill (Communication with global teams)
- Good communication and leadership
- Management of change
We are the leading global consumer robot company, designing and building robots that empower people to do more, both inside and outside of the home. Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists who had the vision of making practical robots a reality. To date, we have sold over 20 million robots and globally employ more than 600 of the robot industry’s best and brightest. iRobot is committed to fostering invention, discovery and technological exploration in the pursuit of practical and valuable robot products for the home. iRobot stock trades on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol IRBT.
Our office is in the heart of Tokyo in Shinjuku-ku. iRobot is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts. We also have offices in California, the UK, China & Hong Kong. Imagine the future you could help us build as a fellow iRoboteer! Check out #LifeAtiRobot and follow us on Instagram: @irobotcareers
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ADDITIONAL JOB INFO:
Work Location: Tokyo office
iRobot is an “Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled”