- Knowledge of French “bricks & clicks retail landscape.
- Marketing technics, good understanding of what makes shopper ‘tick’.
- Understanding of in store communications and retail executions limitations and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree. Consumer marketing specialization.
- Fluent English is a must, command of other European languages is a plus.
- Puts the consumer at the beginning of any projects.
- Can lead progressively without ‘direct reporting line’. Entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid to do things.
- Ability to make things happen. Attention to details. Good with data.
- Ability to see big picture while having ‘hands on’ attitude.
- ‘We win as a team’ attitude.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Reports to: Marketing Director France
Work Location: Villeurbanne